If you’re an avid coffee or tea drinker, chances are you will need to whiten your teeth at some point. But ain’t nobody got time to buy teeth whitening kits or a visit to the dentist, am I right? If you’re in a hurry to get your teeth whitened, try these effortlessly easy tips to whiten your teeth today:
- Just grab a strawberry, bite it and rub it against your teeth. So easy.
Strawberries contain high malic acid – a teeth whitening agent – but at the same time, it is also high in sugar so be sure to brush afterwards in order to avoid cavities.
- Swish a tablespoon of olive oil for the fastest way to whiter, cleaner teeth
The vitamin E in olive oil kills bacteria and gingivitis as well as effectively removes tartar. Do this after brushing for squeaky clean teeth.
- Mix lemon and baking soda into a paste and brush your teeth with it
Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda is abrasive enough to scrub stains while lemon’s vitamin C content can lighten teeth. As lemon is highly acidic, be sure to brush after to prevent your enamel from wearing out.
- Rub coconut oil on your teeth to “pull” the stains away
One of the many miraculous usages of coconut oil, this “oil-pulling” technique draws stains away. Plus, coconut oil is antimicrobial – great for maintaining gum health, too!
- Rinse your mouth daily with apple cider vinegar for slow but sure results Apple cider vinegar has whitening properties and using it daily in your oral care can help lighten teeth in just several weeks.
Alternatively, try out Human Nature Natural Toothpaste for that pearly white smile, sans harmful chemicals. It is safe for children too!